We hereby inform you about the processing of your personal data and the claims and rights to which you are entitled in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Who is responsible for data processing and who can I contact?
Represented by the Executive Board
Hans-Peter Weber, Katja Hartmann
01896 Pulsnitz, Germany
Phone +49 (0) 35955 7550-0
Fax +49 (0) 35955 7550-99
Contact to our data protection officer
MR. Axel Hirsch
01896 Pulsnitz, Germany
For which purposes and on what legal basis do we process your data?
We process personal data that we receive from you in the course of a business initiation or business relationship in order to carry out our services, the execution of your orders, as well as all activities necessary for the operation and administration of a financial transfer service provider. We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-neu).
Insofar as it is necessary for the provision of our services, we process data received from other companies or other third parties (e. g. infoscore GmbH) in a permissible manner. In addition, we process personal data that we have obtained and are permitted to process from publicly accessible sources (e. g. debtor directories, land registers, commercial and association registers, the press and other media).
Relevant personal data may in particular be relevant:
- Personal data (name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality and similar data)
- Contact details (address, e-mail address, telephone number and similar data)
- Legitimation data (identification, reporting and comparable data)
- Current accounts and credit card data
- Information about your financial situation (creditworthiness data including scoring, i. e. data for assessing credit risk)
- Data on the use of telemedia offered by us (e. g. time of access to our websites, apps or newsletters, clicked pages of us or entries and comparable data)
Who else gets your data (receiver)?
If necessary for the provision of our services, your data will be passed on to the following companies:
- Creditreform Boniversum GmbH
- Concardis GmbH
- infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Baden-Baden, Germany
- SIX Group AG
- Transact electronic payment systems GmbH
- Bluro GbR ("Serverspot")
- professional bearer of secrets such as Financial Auditors, tax consultants and lawyers
Within secupay AG, those departments receive your data which need to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations.
As far as we commission service providers, your data is subject to the same security standards as with us.
In the event that the purchase price claim has been assigned to secupay AG, the data may be passed on to the following companies for the purpose of enforcing the purchase price claim:
- Creditreform Dresden Aumüller KG
- Creditreform Munich Ganzmüller, Groher & Kollegen KG